With its corporate charter and founding dating back to 1971, the present-day Needelman Asset Management, Inc. was established in 2002 when Mitchel Needelman joined his father, Chet Needelman.
The company provides full and partial discretionary investment management services to individuals, trusts, estates, charitable organizations and small business retirement plans.
Utilizing a value style approach across multiple asset classes, Needelman Asset Management combines vigorous fundamental research, information technology, and an experienced investment team to create superior risk-adjusted returns.
- Independently owned, Registered Investment Advisor
- Custom tailored, conservative investment portfolios
- Adherence to philosophy & style across asset classes
- High quality stocks, bonds & alternative investments
- Broad diversification
- Protection of capital
- Income production
- Tax efficiency
- Excellent client service
WHAT THAT MEANS TO OUR CLIENTS
- Separately managed accounts
- Goal-centered approach
- Reduced risk
- Consistent, competitive returns
- Peace of mind